Tuesday 12 November 2013

Production Log- Week 6

This week I have learnt about opening sequences. There are three aspects to to mise en style in the films. They are camera conventions, Mise en scene conventions and editing conventions.

I learnt what the typical conventions that are displayed in a BSR film. For example some camera conventions would includes hand held shots, medium/ close ups. Some typical mise en scene conventions include natural lighting and real locations. And finally some typical editing conventions include Long takes and simple/minimal editing.

Learning about these conventions have greatly impacted what I will do on my work. I now know what to include in my film to make it as realistic as possible and for it to fit into the BSR genre. Some examples are that I want to just use natural lighting and a real location to make the film more believable and relaistic. I would also want to have the sort of hand held, Documentary effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment