Wednesday 27 November 2013

Production Log- Week 8

This week I had to create some ideas for a BSR film. In creating them I had to think of four things which were a protagonist/main character, narrative, setting/location and the themes that may be included. When creating my three ideas I will admit I went a bit over the top. I had created some silly ideas that did not necessary link to the BSR genre so I had to think carefully and create three ideas that can be seen as a BSR and can be as realistic as possible.

I think the news stories and other BSR films influenced my creations. I picked out my favourite BSR films such as Fish tank, Trainspotting, Yasmin and Bullet boy and I picked out themes, plots, charcater types and mixed them all together to come up with an initial idea.



I picked my group myself and am working with Damanjyot. She is my best friend so I am comfortable working with her, and we both have a wild imagination so we can come up with good ideas together. I believe that Damanjyot and I will make a great team and will produce a great piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment