Tuesday 5 November 2013

Production Log- Week 5

During this week I have been doing a lot of work, perfecting and finishing off the coursework and meet the deadlines.

I think that everything I have learnt this week has helped me develop my idea on what I may do in my film. Some of they key things that have made me think is sound. I did not think that sound had a major part in the production of a film. However I now believe that the sound can create an atmosphere so I think I will use a mixture of dialogue to get across the characters mode of address and also maybe a soundtrack to give a sense of era. Ultimately I want the sound, both diegetic and non-diegetic to represent the location and characters well.

By researching these issues I now know what should and should not be included in a BSR film. I do not think that they need a lot of opening credits because it is not a heavily funded film, it is very basic and most of the roles such as 'special effects supervisor' will not need to be included as there wouldn't usually be special effects in a typical BSR film.


No comments:

Post a Comment