Tuesday 22 October 2013

Production Log- Week 3

In this week I have learnt a lot of information about my commissioner. I have learnt that they are are owned by channel 4. Also that they produce and co-produce their own films and sell their own DVD's.

By finding out information on my commissioner, I now know what is required in my film and it will impact my work well. It has made me more aware to make my film as real as possible but still engaging the audience's attention.

I have also learnt a lot about British Social Realism sounds. Honestly, I did not expect that the sound would be that important but by learning about it I have realised the sounds plays a major part in a BSR film as it creates atmosphere and reveals information about the setting, era and characters. There are diegetic (sounds in the world of the film) and non-diagetic (a sound not produced within the world of the film).

This had greatly impacted me on how I will create my British social realism film. I will pay more attention to the sounds and keep it realistic and suited to the genre of my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment