Tuesday 17 December 2013

Production Log- Week 10

I had make many decisions when writing out my BSR treatment. When talking about each criteria such as title I had to ensure that I always relate it to the BSR genre. Throughout writing our treatment me and my partner had to make a couple of changes to our storyline because we realised that it will be difficult to shoot. I think writing out the treatment made our idea more realistic as we wrote more. We needed to ensure that what we show in our film will appeal to our target audience and will fit into the BSR genre.

In my primary research we did a Vox pop where I asked questions to a individuals. I ensured that I asked people who are my target audience. I asked questions to help develop our own idea. For example most of the feed back we recieved when I told them our idea was positive but some people gave us idea to make our idea better. We also recieved information of what type of character people would like to watch. Most people said they want someone who is different. Most people had watched Kidulthood, Adulthood or Fish Tank.



The information we recieved did change some aspects of what we were planning on doing. For example we made our characters more unique and different. We want to show Becky as aggressive and violent however when her mum enters the film we want there to be a shift of power so she looks more vulnerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment