Sunday 23 February 2014

Production Log- Week 18

I think that I executed our production process very well. I kept to deadlines, remained organised throughout and used my knowledge of the media text to create a good overall product.

I also believe I contributed a fair amount to the production as a whole. I created the music by myself, and filmed the majority of the shots, however this was a group project and my partner also had some contribution.

My group was alright. Me and my partner are friends so we knew what we wanted to do and how to talk to each other. However being friends came to it's disadvantage because at times where I would like to be serious and do some work my partner would think that this was a joke and would not pay attention. It would be difficult to make her understand the importance of the task as she thought that I was having a laugh when I wasn't. This made me stressed because we were not getting work done because the majority of the time we were arguing or she was not listening/contributing. However after all that arguing we worked well. We came out with a good final product that we are pleased of and even though it was a bit hard, I was glad that I worked with her because I don't think I would of achieved what I have done.]

My key strengths of the process was definitley the sound and editing aspect of the production. I enjoyed creating the music. It did not take too long to make, yet me and my partner both agreed it would fit into our production well.. I also enjoyed cutting the footage to size and watching our production grow and fit together neatly. I believe that I did this well because in some points the match on action is so tight you can not even notice that we used just one video camera.

I think in the future I will improve on my communication skills. I do at times find it hard to work in a group or partnership because I like my voice to be heard. However I have now realised it's good to let others speak and work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment